Customer reviews

on 21 April 2004
I have recently joined a book club and this book is the first one that wehave read. It was amazing, I've read it twice already, some bits threetimes.
So often I would ask God to change my heart/heal my heart, not realisingthat what I really needed was a new one. It's so easy to get caught up in"doing" for God. So easy to start measuring yourself by the wrongstandards- my ministry is better/worse than hers, i'm a "good" Christian. This book really caused me to examine my heart. The science chapter wasparticularly enlightening. I was planning on skimming through it, notbeing of a scientific mind, but it just got me.
I just had to ask for a new heart in the end, because my old one was justtoo sick, to be repaired. In my daily life, I often used to do things andthen ask for God's view. Now, i ask for His Will first and try to do it,no matter how hard it feels.
I would recommend this book to every Christian, because it speaks to usall, no matter where we are in our walk with Christ.
on 26 March 2017
Top!
on 13 November 2014
Love this woman of God - she is so awesome.
on 20 February 2016
I felt inspired! Thanks.
on 9 March 2009
I have not read this yet so as such can't comment on the content. I can say however I expect it to be every bit as capitivating and informative as the last the last book by Juanita Bynum I just finished so about to pick this up and devour it page by page.