on 13 October 2009
This is a fantastic book for Youth Leaders, Teachers, or just those who want to learn the teachings of the Word of God. Its simple and easy to read and understand. The tear-out memory verses at the back are a real help when learning scripture. As I youth leader I have used this as a study course for the youth in Sunday school. Its a must buy!
0Comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 March 2015
I needed a top up in my studies just to remember some of the first things I had learned and this bible course is perfect.
I use it to teach my child also. Well worth recommending.
on 2 May 2017
excellent book .. Been a Christian years but this revisits the basic foundation we all build on and can so easily forget in our Christian structures...
on 27 June 2017
This is a very thorough overview of the basic principals and beliefs of Christianity. Thoroughly enjoyed the time spent on it and would recommend to any Christian no matter how long they have been walking with the Lord.
on 8 November 2017
Excellent and very helpful. Would recommend.
on 21 September 2010
Whow, what a resoouce.

I will be buying this item again.

Brilliantly put together.

So impressed.

Thank you and regards.
on 29 May 2011
I bought this book being new to christianity.
I needed a head start before going to church!
I did the Alpha course but was still daunted by the thought of trying to read the whole Bible!
Sound familiar??????
THEN BUY THIS BOOK!!!!!
You can cover one whole section in 30-45 mins and you cover all the basics in the old and new testaments.
And Derek`s summaries of each part once you,ve completed them are so encouraging!
I find it compatible with most bibles (king james, good news etc) and you mark your own answers!
the only thing i struggle with(and thats just my ageing brain and 2 kids) is the memorising of passages!
I can remember the gist.....but Dot from eastenders i will never be!!!! lol
on 31 December 2010
Derek Prince is one of my favorite bible teachers. This short bible study course is presented in a clear and concise format with lots of tips and help on how to improve and get the most from your personal bible study. It covers a range of topics including determining God's Plan for your life, the Holy Spirit, The Bible - the word of God and the second coming of Christ.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to deepen their bible study experience and walk more closely with God.
0Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 23 November 2011
I love this book. I found it extremely helpful the short chapters, taking me slowly through my bible, helping me get a deeper understanding of the topic. Also i had always found memory verses hard to learn, but the technique shown hear helped me to realise i could even do this. Great for those wanting to learn more about their bible.
on 5 May 2011
I received this item with a bible (large print and another slimline bible.

The self study course is very comprehensive and well worth the money.

This is a must for serious bible students!