on 20 March 2014
I read this book in one sitting. I have a son who has been attacked by a disease for four years now. The doctors are treating him with immunosuppressive medication which causes him to experience infections due to his suppressed immune system. I've been at a loss as to how to tackle this and have been trusting God to heal him. This book has inspired me to search out the scriptures and to take God at His Word.
on 28 August 2016
This wonderful little book is an amazing signpost to the healing power of God's Word in the Bible. While serving as a medical orderly in North Africa for the British Army during WW2, Prince became incapacitated by a skin condition which kept him in hospital for 1 year. He started reading the Bible to find words of healing and came across these from Proverbs 4:20-22:-
My child, be attentive to my words;
incline your ear to my sayings.
Do not let them escape from your sight;
keep them within your heart.
For they are life to those who find them,
and healing to all their flesh.
Prince prayed to God 3 times a day using these words, taking them as 'medicine'. Amazingly in a few months Prince was completely healed. The book points primarily towards faith in God's word for healing, that is fully believing that God can heal if we have faith that He can heal us. I came to this book after suffering first from a chest infection and then chronic fatigue for 8 months. Like Prince I took these words fully to heart and prayed them over myself at least 3 times a day as God's medicine for me. Amazingly 2 weeks after starting I felt better and my energies returned to my body. it has been an amazing example of God's love and healing through his Word. I fully recommend this to anyone struggling with a health condition who is open to the fact that God can heal.
on 5 April 2013
A compact little book. I read this in one sitting and it is very informative and uplifting. Derek Prince tells us that he had condition that put him in hospital and after reading the Scripture three times a day after meals he was cured. Very happy with my purchase. I bought it on Amazon UK Marketplace and it arrived promptly.

Highly recommended.
on 18 June 2017
I've just read through the book and I've found it uplifting, encouraging me to take the Holy Bible as the Word of God, and as something that can transform one's life, IF one is prepared to approach it with humility. Simplicity and Child-like Faith... At the moment based on Proverbs 4:20-23, I keep saying to myself words along the following lines "Father God, I believe that your Son Jesus Christ gave himself for me and rose again.. And I choose to take you at your Word that your Word will be medicine to my whole body, breathing life into me and bringing healing into every aspect of my life."
on 5 July 2017
recommeded faith based i loved it gave to a friend she too said she enjoyed it so yep i recommend it timeless classic
on 6 November 2017
Another great 'wee' book from the author full of great advice and explanation on the whole area of healing!
on 3 December 2017
Would recommend to friends and family - cheers
on 27 June 2017