on 14 March 2017
Zig Ziglar is incredibly inspirational and yet very down to earth - what more can you ask for from a self-help book :)
on 13 February 2014
I love motivational books but this was one of thee best I have got hold of so far. will be looking for mo books written by Zig. he is a very good motivational writer and now I have started listening to some of his speeches from you-tube
on 10 January 2014
Zig love him of hate him he makes sense and he is funny. The things he tells you help you to relate them to daily life.
Try it you will like it...........
on 25 February 2014
Zig's personality shines through in this book. It's funny, entertaining and gives you a great kick up the backside! It motivated me and gave me a great boost.
on 17 April 2012
Amusing anecdotes and some good ideas but other "motivational" or Management books which are more current have overtaken this. Worth a listen if you can get it discounted.
on 8 November 2015
on 6 July 2013
This is a good CD, but I have to say I do prefer listening to Stephen Covey(Franklin Covey org.) for tips on success etc. Zig speaks very fast and mostly emphasises the last letter of the last word in each sentence. So in other words, the content is good, but I wish he'd speak a little slower etc.
on 10 February 2013
Zig is an enthusing speaker. I could listen to his motivational speaches every day.
Some of the reviews don't rate him too well, and some find his accent annoying, but I reckon that these people are negative types anyhow.
on 26 March 2017
A CLASSIC !!!!
on 27 April 2011
I'm still in shock as to how bad this is. His accent is annoying and there is no content at all. Normally inspirational speakers like Tom Peters, etc...tend to state the obvious but at least it is inspirational and it is the obvious within a context. Zig is just TOO basic and a case to review because he probably makes a fortune out of selling nothing; which amazes me.