on 18 February 2016
The book is fantastic, however I was disappointed to discover that the edition I received does not have the wonderful photos that my previous copy had. Real shame that they aren't included.
on 14 April 2017
I have bought this book 6 times since I first read it at 17 as I keep loosing it when I move (33 times) all you need to know what goes on in Hollywood. Very funny and enlightening
on 7 May 2017
Bought this for my father, who read it years ago and loved it. I have read it too and can highly recommend it. Niven's wit and writing sparkle in a book that is impossible to put down.
on 19 April 2017
If you remember old black and white films, Flynn, Bogart, Bacall etc. Then you have to buy this, it is an incredible insight into Hollywood in its golden years and brilliantly written, superb.
on 28 June 2017
All I need to know about the Golden Age of Hollywood written by a great man whom I admire.
on 10 March 2017
Very good value
on 1 May 2017
Brilliantly funny read.
on 5 November 2013
This is the second book he wrote. It is not really an autobiography, as he is more telling stories about people he has met, places he has been, etc. It is very funny in places, when he tells little tit bids about people he has worked with. Even the title comes from a director, but I won't spoil things by telling you what it means.
If you have read his autobiography, then this book is a must, but even if you haven't read his book "The Moon's A Balloon", it is still well worth reading.
on 12 December 2014
Very good value for money, arrived this morning, very impressed, good condition as well. It beats walking round the shops looking for them.
on 17 January 2015
Terrific book. Read this years ago and enjoyed it so much, just wanted to read it again.
Delivered promptly and packaged perfectly. Great service.