on 18 February 2015
Spiral bound, so does not ruin the pages. Based on the number of pages you get it is better value for money than smaller m/s books. Would certainly purchase this item again when required.
on 19 February 2013
I bought this for a friend along with several other music production related books and in his opinion is just what he was looking for.
"A must on the buy list" he says...
on 15 May 2014
5 stars. Exactly what is intended for. My daughter and son bought this, they are grade 1 students. Good quality paper. Clear staff lines. Useful notes on the front cover too.
on 31 August 2015
I was so impressed, I ordered it on Friday and they delivered it to me on a Sunday.
Amazing.
I'm ordering some more.
Wish I could give you more stars
:-)
on 15 February 2015
I can only assume that this book was perfectly acceptable, especially for a Music Student, which is what I bought it for, and my Grandson was suitably impressed with it.
on 10 April 2013
Basic no thrills wire bound manuscript paper for general use. Spacing's wide enough to allow an extra line or two if required. Good value for money at time of purchase.
on 21 June 2013
I needed book to enable me to transcribe for my saxophone. The Hal Leonard book allows me to transcribe the melody line for my sax. Rapid delivery. A great price.
on 20 November 2010
My manuscript paper was received quickly and in great condition, will use the seller again.Standard Wirebound Manuscript Paper (Green Cover)
on 9 November 2013
Good quality, decent weight paper and spiral bound for practicality - at this price I cannot fault it. Just a shame it's US legal rather than Euro A4 size.
on 26 November 2012
this MS paper kicks ass. five very straight lines just waiting for the musician to scribble on them the next great musical works of the century. faultless