on 30 October 2017
I like this a lot. The cards are beautiful
on 29 November 2017
Really nice starter kit, lovely item
on 9 January 2016
Omg this is so cute. It gives only a brief explanation. However it does give you a good few ideas but there's several ways of doing them. I now look them up on the Internet. It will take me a while as each person has their own interpretation which in life if it says you need a rest you think of something you do reg that tires you. So I did do that and it gave me a good warning to in the love department. Well worth the money for a beginner like me. If you've watched penny dreadful. I love tv merch and all things supernatural. Even the show is my fav. So I have the penny dreadful deck now. I have not opened it as just got it from Xmas but I would love to compare and still use the little book as a guideline as well as the Internet.
on 11 January 2010
This is definitely Tarot for those on the go. I wanted a beginners set for a friend and this drove my decision to buy this pack. It will not last perhaps as long as other packs but then it was a very reasonable price and it is fit for its purpose. I was particularly pleased with the speed of delivery and that fact that my friend could start using it without running into any complicated layouts that would have put her off.
on 6 February 2007
while the book which comes with this deck is ok if a liite over simplified,but it is nice and potable and well illustrated. The main reason to buy this is for the mini Hanson Roberts deck which it comes with. The size makes it an ideal pocket size deck which you can carry around with you on a dily basis. It is printed on standard thicknes card stock whick makes the deck a simmilar width than a standard deck. This may put some people off, but it makes the cards extreamly durable. This seems to aimed at the person who actually reads cards, making the deck extreamly easy to shuffle. The size also makes the bigger spreads easier if you do not have a large table etc.

Some people argue that the Hanson Roberts deck is rather over cute and twee therefore not a serious deck, it is very pretty to look at and some of the children do look a little "moon faced" and the pictures stay very close to the Rider Waite. On closer scrutiny some of the immagrey is still quite powerfull for example the ten of swords looks as painfull as any other, the queen of swords is a very beutiful but aloof card and noticably the lady in the strength card has bite marks around her neck. I have always got very honest, acurate and often powerfull readings from this deck and its prettieness makes it ideal for readings in public ie on a train, so it doesnt spook passengers. It is also good for doing on the spot readings with friends. The low price makes this deck good value for money and an ideal starter for a beginner, but i would recomend buying a more in depth book. as you will outgrow this one quite quicky. Higly recomended.
0Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 March 2017
Ok
on 26 September 2017
As far as value for money goes this is a terrific little set. I didn't realise the box contained a full mini set of Hanson-roberts cards - and as these have always been my favourites, I was absolutely delighted.

The book corresponds to the Hanson-roberts deck too and although very small and basic, its a great little stocking filler for someone.

The only negative point I would make is that the cards are not laminated - unlike the full size deck - so I can't see these lasting for more than 30 or so readings. However, for the fantastic price and novelty value, you'll never see a full set of Hanson-roberts like this ever again.

Worth every penny!
on 3 October 2009
I have ordered 2 of these they are fab, fit in your handbag and are easy to use for beginners you can have hours of fun
on 22 April 2009
excellent little cards...really pretty...I love them. Book could do with a little more detail, but excellent value for money. Also bought a pack for a friend
on 14 January 2010
I purchased this set as I love the Hanson-Roberts deck, and the miniature size makes it easy to pack.
The deck is exquisite, Celtic and Art Nouveau influences with rich colours. All boxed, including a quality illustrated hardback book that is easy enough for beginners, it makes a delightful gift at an affordable price. Be sure to order two, because you wont want to give this away!