on 7 October 2013
i brought this for my son . the cards are nice and the book is ok . if you were serious i would definitely suggest an additional book as they don't explain how the means change when one card is shown alongside another card but this is a nice little starter kit
on 23 April 2012
I am very pleased with my shopping. The cards are very good, like the picture and its quality. The book is clear enough to get an idea and read the cards. It has guide to two different types of card spreading.
on 24 January 2013
I love tarot but know very little about it. I bought this as a gift for my friend (who is very knowledgeable on it) and she loved it. They are quality cards, beautiful design and as a gimmick queen the fancy box is really what pulled me towards buying these ones over the others. Really good choice for a gift and well received by my friend, very quick delivery also.
on 16 March 2014
I have quite a few decks of tarot and out of all of them these are so basic and I didn't feel they were value for money. If you are into tarot in a big way I would not get these they are very childlike and the book is very small!
on 9 February 2015
I thought initially that one card was missing from this pack I was mistaken because they are quite fine the card i thought was missing was in fact just stuck to another card .An instant replacement of the whole package was offered with next day delivery at no extra charge to me when I discovered my mistake I was advised to refuse delivery and just return the package without the bother of downloading a return label which would have been free of charge any way.A company who puts customer service and integrity first.The cards have given me a true reading as mirrored by a telephone reading by my trusted medium and clairvoyant.The cards are artistically pleasing and colourfull and I can reccommend this purchase although the book is small it is concise and to the point and very easy to work with blessings to all belivers.
on 17 September 2013
Lovely smart box set wit a soft velvety lining in the box with good illustrated cards. Very easy to follow.
on 6 April 2012
Bought these for my mum since she lost her old set of tarot cards a year or so ago (although the day before these arrived she actually found the old ones!). The presentation of them is great and they were well packaged. The delivery was fast, too, and they arrived several days before the actual delivery estimate.

I know next to nothing about tarot cards so was unsure about purchasing them, particularly since no one had reviewed these ones previously. Well, for any one stuck reading this, unsure of whether to buy them or not, I'd definitely recommend this set. Everything is exactly as described and as it looks in the picture and, from what my mum tells me, the book is extremely detailed in everything you need to know. She hasn't yet opened the cards themselves but, from everything else, I'm sure they'll be just as worth it.

Glad this purchase paid off as well as it did. (:
on 6 January 2016
Love this tarot deck. Perfect little box, would make a great gift and is good for people who want it as a novelty or want to take tarot reading more seriously. Great quality and the book explains each card well
on 8 August 2015
I love this box - I considered it a starter kit when I first got it, but now I carry the deck around with me most of the time. The book is a great starting point, but finding a connection and rhythm to each card is much more satisfying. Great buy!
on 16 January 2015
Lovely tarot set, my only issue is that the cards are smaller than the standard size and very thin. I've only had them two weeks and they're already turning up at the sides. Good for a hobby but not for serious tarot readers.