Format: Cards|Change

on 7 November 1998
I collect Tarot cards as art, and this is the most lyrically beautiful deck I have ever seen. Guoliang's renditions of Tarot symbolism in Chinese traditional style literally brought tears to my eyes. I have them framed and on my library wall. I would recommend this deck as a visual feast if nothing more.
on 6 May 2015
This Tarot is lovely the colours are beautiful but l found I could not connect with it. l will hold on to it and see how it works with me at a later date. The oriental influence is what drew me to this tarot in the first place as l like the eastern flavour. l think l have got rather spoiled by my Roots of Asia Tarot! l think you have to give a new tarot a chance so like l say l will hang on to it and maybe we will connect.
on 1 March 2015
Oriental appearance and sense of east. I like this deck.
on 10 June 2015
Great set of Tarot Cards, but no booklet accompanied this deck to offer insights into the Chinese cultural themes in the artwork.