on 29 May 2016
This book is a definitive guide . It is well researched . It is the book for anyone wanting to understand chakras......and has hints and tips and guided meditations. I highly recommend it
on 31 March 2015
general background to chakra system
on 29 July 2015
If you are looking for the most in depth read about the Chakra system, this book has it all. I class this as one of the best !!!
on 9 December 2014
This book is ideal for those of us who understand the concepts of chakras, however, I would say learn about the chakra system before hand, then this book will enhance your knowledge
on 6 December 2006
This book is very detailed, almost like it is reporting back every bit of information that exists on each chakra. It therefore reads too much like someone's PhD for me. I was looking to learn more about the chakra system and to start to open up spiritually but the book was too complex to be a kick-start. More of a recommended read for someone who already has a reasonable knowledge and wants to learn more about the history and the life force of the chakras in general.
on 14 November 2012
This book might be more suitable for any person who already has a basic knowledge on the matter which is not my case as I'm a beginner therefore I found it very complicated to understand and put the knowledge into practice. Therefore I returned it to the seller.
on 1 June 2014
This book is brilliant it's a must have book on the check list for Chakra related material.
The information in the book is very easy to understand and is well laid out from chakra to chakra .
It covers everything I use this book for spiritual healing .
People have slated this book in other reviews on here,I don't understand why they are so negative about the book.
They must be stupid as the book is the best I've seen on this subject of Chakra System!!
Buy the book u would not be disappointed follow the guidance starting from root Chakra and U will see yourself changing for the better.
on 13 January 2013
Excellent book with a lot of detail and very accurate. I really enjoyed it and would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for more detail on the chakra system. The diagrams also really help explain the concepts well. It is an easier read than the serpent power. I would recommend reading this book and then going on to reading the serpent power.
on 30 September 2004
This is the best book I have read on the Chakra system, definitely recommended.
on 8 March 2016
I've owned this book for around 20 years, but it's still regularly taken of the bookshelf to refer to. As a reference book on the chakra system it's astonishingly insightful, endlessly fascinating and very complete.
As well as in depth discussions on each chakra - from the philosophical to emotional, physical and esoteric aspects - every section has a table of correspondences. There are also supplementary chapters on divination, magic and healing.
Not a book for reading 'cover-to-cover' but for anyone with a serious interest in chakras, psychology, philosophy and vibrational healing it's an invaluable tool. One of my top three all time reference books.