on 14 July 1998
This outstanding book provides so much information that I found myself reading bite-sized portions, and taking time to digest them before reading on. Jeff's insights on human growth, reincarnation, astrology, and the questions of human existence are profound. I have always suspected that if we mere humans would get a direct answer about the meaning of life, we'd be unable to process it. Jeff's book bridges this gap for me. I find new information each time I pick up this wonderful book. It's like having access to a mystic who drops pearls of wisdom into your ear each time you open the cover.
I have heard Jeff speak about this subject several times, and am always amazed at the depth of his comments and how relevant they are for daily living. If you ever get the chance, hear him speak. If you are looking for more of Jeff's work, see his volume II from Amazon.com.
on 5 January 1999
The crisis of adulthood is to know who we are at the core. Most works on astrology deal with what is apparent about an individual. Jeff, in his insights into the working of Pluto in the individual's chart, focuses on what is not apparent- the crisis and confrontations the soul constructs in life to force its own evolution and thereby, the individual's inner realization of purpose for their sojourn on earth.
The placement of Pluto in the individual's chart, together with the nodal axis, describes the elemental theme of the individual's life. For those who wish to see past the glare of the Sun and Moon, into the darkness of their own inner reaches, this is a most interesting map.
In time Jeff's work will come to be held as the foundation of astrological work on individual dynamics.
on 20 July 2015
After reading part two (relationships) and cying numerous times because I felt empowered to know myself better, I knew that part one could only amplyfy this effect. Jeff doesn't disappoint! If you truely wish to know your soul and your life purpose, read this book. But be warned, you will not be the same afterwards
on 20 May 1999
Jeffery Wolf Green has captured the true essence of the meaning of Pluto and it's relationship in your life and those for whom you read for. I cannot say enough about his approach to the subject and Mr. Wolf's vision on a spiritual level. Any true Astrologer should read his work. I know i will.
on 14 February 1997
This is an excellent book for those interested in the soul's journey through lifetimes here on earth.
It explains our purpose and the reasons why we go through the trials and tribulations that we do.