on 25 October 2012
Different things work for different people. Although when I first read thus book, I thought it was a bit 'new age' - after spending some time with it, it revealed more depth.

The results were not instant but the effect was life changing. It's become an important book in my life.
on 8 March 2003
A Well explaned introduction to Astral Projection. explains the theory as well as the practical aspects of controlled astral projection. I found it informative and useful.
on 12 July 1998
Fantastic. Practical "High Magic(k)" instructions on Astral Projection. Quite indepth, covering the bacics and some of the advanced tecniques of the art as well as what to expect, how to boost your energy and a littly protective measures as well.
It is a must read for any serious student of the occult, high magick, and astral projection. It is also great for the curious reader.
Thank you Melita Denning and Osborn Phillips.
on 17 March 1999
This book did it! I tried Astral Projections using more than a half dozen books and never had any success. But using this book and the techniques in it finally did it for me. It doesn't have as much info as Buhlman's book, but to get things done, this is the book to get.
If you want all the info on astral projections, get another book, but if you have never done it and want to get it done, this is the book to get.
on 24 November 2013
An excellent description of out of body experience utilizing more subtle causal bodies we have access to within Great techniques to enhance Astral experience and travel. A well recommended book to novices of this possibility, as it describes in detail the nature of consciousness well.
on 27 April 2016
On my second week of formula 1 (technique in the book) and I'm already seeing changes. If u found astral dynamics by Robert Bruce abit longwinded, I suggest this one
on 2 January 2013
More philosophical and a health guide than a manual for how to astral travel but worth the read as the two authors have put together a good account of the subject.
on 24 August 1998
I read the book and tried the techniques but I must say that they are really confusing and not that good. The example with shooting out a cloud of your stomach and then trying to form a human body with it is just too much for me. If you want to spend money and read this book then go ahead but I would not give it a high rating.
on 3 October 2011
I found this book very disappointing as it was just about a technique on how to induce astral travel and less on details about what it is and people's and the authors experiences of it. But I guess the book does what the title says if that's anything to go by.
on 28 March 2015