on 11 October 2017
Great knowleagable book. If you are a sole practitioner this book is just for you. Even if your not this is an interesting book.
on 22 July 2017
I like all his books. Pity Scott is no longer with us.
on 18 January 2014
i just been shock and amazed by the book you hear people say arr you should not get into wicca well is book as change my way of looking at wicca if you go by the guide lines it will help you a lot thank you
on 23 August 2017
awsome
on 22 April 2017
Very good read
VINE VOICEon 30 March 2003
This book is excellent for anyone just entering, or thinking about entering wicca, witchcraft, or genuinely curious about what witches actually do!
on 28 June 2016
Long ago, when I was a much younger person and afraid to truly admit even to myself that I was meant to follow a different Spiritual Path than most, I borrowed a book from my friend Anton that changed my life. It was "Wicca, A Guide For The Solitary Practitioner", by Scott Cunningham.
I read many more of Scott's books and his written presence helped me so much when I had no person in the real world to turn to. So I decided to write to him and say thank you. I was devastated to discover that he was no longer in this life.
I felt that I lost a friend I never met. I offered my feelings to the Goddess and the God and to the Spirit of Scott Cunningham. I still Bless his Soul.
Scott is still helping me on this Path. I know that my thoughts reach him. I vowed then that I would always remember him on his birthday and light a candle in my Astral Sacred Space for him.
on 30 June 2016
I'm enjoying the read, I'm not a practitioner though so I can't validate how useful the book is in terms of practicing spells. I bought the book for research purposes and am finding it insightful. I've bought myself some green and red candles and am loving creating an alter.
on 17 June 2017
I bought my original copy decades ago and still love it today, Scott's simple approach to the craft is a breath of fresh air compared to some over blown 'authorities' that are around. His deep spirituality will be missed by the community.
on 24 February 2012
Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner (Llewellyn's Practical Magick)This book I had when I was sixteen I am now in my thirties and want another copy of this book as it was a great guide for me when I started practising Wicca. If you have never felt you have had a good understanding of Wicca and wish to practice alone then this book is perfect for you. It is clear and easy to read. I learnt how to create an altar and daily rituals that gave me true positivity throughout my life. I want it again because when I was in my twenties I lost my book moving from place to place. My partner wishes to practice Wicca and this book I think is a great start.