Customer reviews

on 18 October 2017
Fab book. I had forgotten 'how to' a lot of embroidery stitches I learnt many years ago. I love it because it's spiral bound, so it's easy to use while your working on an embroidery. Has all the stitches and good information about correct needle size, fabric etc. Very pleased with this book
on 6 April 2016
Decided to have a go at embriodery again and as I have not done this since childhood. I needed a book to help me get started again.
Illustrations are nice clear and concise.
This book was just what I needed , great for reference.
on 2 November 2013
I bought this for my Mum who absolutely loves it. She had borrowed a copy of this from the local library and enjoyed it so much she wanted a copy to keep. It is a good size and easy to use. It has a contemporary feel to the layout and colour scheme inside, which is quite refreshing, as it doesn't make you feel you are pursuing some fuddy duddy craft.
My Mum loves hand embroidery and is very competent , but was amazed at the variety of stitches and techniques and has enjoyed using it to expand her knowledge. Stitches are clearly explained and easy to follow. Made me want to get my sewing box out when I had a look through it too!
on 1 August 2015
Easy to read and use. It has photographs of stitches and easy to use diagrams and written instructions. It's spiral bound so is easy to use while you sew using the guidelines. You don't have to worry about the book closing while stitching and reading at the same time. There's over 200 stitches. Really useful.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 March 2016
I wanted a good general reference book and searched accordingly. I read lots of reviews and this one certainly lives up to all its five star reviews. Clear and precise, with excellent pictures and a useful size to keep to hand.
on 15 May 2016
Brilliant book. All the stitches you need for embroidery is very clear. Book lies flat when open which is great.
on 19 December 2016
Lots and lots of stitches which will complement my other work very nicely. I had for gotten how to do many of the stitches so very useful.
on 14 January 2016
After reading the other reviews i decided this was the book for me and I wasn't disappointed. Absolutely brilliantly illustrated with step by step instructions. For beginners or experienced embroiderer's.
on 10 January 2017
A beautiful book, this was for a gift. The recipient seems very satisfied with it.
on 15 August 2017
A great book for stitchers. Beautiful illustrations and clear instructions. A must for any stitcher no matter what your ability is.