on 11 January 2012
I decided to buy this book after reading the other reviews and also because I already have a Bead & Button book that I love, and I have to say that I'm delighted with my latest purchase. This book has a useful section on types of beads, which I'd never seen before - particularly useful as I'm fairly new to beading and wondered what was meant by AB beads etc. There are also sections on types of knots and stitches, findings and pliers. Some designs will take longer to do but some are much quicker and step by step instructions, diagrams and photos are given. I've already spotted one that I'm going to start right away!
on 6 August 2010
bought for my mum for her birthday at her request. She says it's a great book with useful tips and techniques (am not a beader so can't comment myself), she is also a fan of the magazine.