Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 November 2009
If you are a fan of Tim Burton this is definitely worth a look for adults and kids alike. There is a small amount of text at the beginning followed by some art and some stunning sculptures/figures.
on 13 December 2010
Got this for an illustrator friend for a christmas present and he loved it. The book is full of interesting sketches, conceptual drawings and some drawings that (I think) Burton was just playing with for fun.

Quite humourous, very interesting and (for my friend) inspirational.
on 25 March 2010
This book has great insite to the mind of Tim Burton and his imagination if your a big fan of his and his artwork then this is a great piece to add to yr collection.
on 1 December 2013
I like the drawings in this book but for me there isn't enough here to warrant the price unless you're a massive Burton fan. This is only my second foray into art type books but I was expecting another Hunter S. Thompon's "Curse of Lono" so it's smaller size-wise than I expected and only 64 pages. To add to this some of the drawings are pretty small as well and there's a lot of text throughout. Serves me right for not reading the product details I suppose. Some may call me a heathen for this "review" but I was disappointed.
on 13 January 2010
Bought this book for my daughter as she is a huge Tim Burton fan and she was not disappointed. Wonderful drawings from the man himself make this a great buy for anyone who loves Tim Burton and his very unique style.
on 8 November 2014
My partner is like obsessed with everything Tim Burton. I have bought this book for his Christmas as he saw this originally in Iceland when we were on holiday this year. Its thanks to amazon I was able to find the book again and for cheaper. I will literally have brownie points come Christmas!
on 27 April 2013
I've not yet read through this properly but from my quick skim read i am very much looking forward to having the time to do so :D
on 30 May 2013
Amazing amazing amazing
Tim burton great work, touches my soul n expresses my secret emotions
Wish i cud work for him
on 23 November 2015
Fantastic product and great service!
on 19 January 2010
Not so much "The Tim Burton Collection" as "a bunch of scribbles slapped together hastily to make a few bucks." Not really much worth writing home about, and certainly not a book for fans of the real people who give Tim Burton's films their distinctive look and feel, the various production designers, storyboarders and other crew who turn Burton's rather poor scribbles into living breathing works of art. Skip it if you're a fan of the films, there's very little of worth in here.