Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 July 2012
Of course, as the number of pages in this volume implies, it only contains a small portion of the entire Summa, namely Treatise on the angels and Treatise on the work of the six days. It is a reprint of the Burns Oates and Washbourne edition. The text itself is flawless. However, I find it somewhat awkward that Amazon or the publisher does not state the exact contents of the volume.
on 28 December 2014
Wonderful teaching but poor production. I used this set for 8 years so it served me well but it was not easy to read due to small, dense print. The translation is that of the English Dominicans some 60 years ago and I have no complaints about that translation but the print looks as though it is the same period. We have become used to good printing on non-porous paper. Could someone please tell me if the latest Ave Maria hardback edition of 2000 is a vast improvement before I part with a considerable sum of money! I have the Kindle edition but that has no proper references for the Questia and is not suitable for academic purposes.
Otimo