on 6 December 2012
The art of Matt Dixon compelled me to buy this book. It took my love of art, pin up and fantasy all onto each page. It is a bit bigger then I expected but that wasn't an issue. Amazing and can't wait until I have enough money to buy a piece of his art.
on 11 December 2012
This book is really nice (if you like this sort of thing), I love it!!! Completly different to your normal 'pin up' girls, very out of the box with the art work which is second to none. Nice size, and strong glossy pages, a must see if you are considering having ink done in the style of these 'women'.
on 10 December 2012
Matt Dixon is a wonderful artist. He makes this abundantly clear in this book. It contains a wonderful array of pin up girls in a variety of settings. All the images are provocative and beautifully produced. Any fan of pin up art should get this book
on 14 November 2011
the pin up book is worth the money
the art in the book is really good
you got loads of different women in the book
my mate wants one of the girls tattooed on him
there's no reading just pictures
on 27 October 2014
I think this is an excellent book . I love how this artist illustrates the women, its really worth the money. so I feel you should get this book because you will love it.
on 6 January 2015
I love Matt Dixon's art, and I already had the 2nd book. This is just as good, and was very reasonably priced too!.
on 28 January 2013
Love Matt Dixon's work. I'm going to turn some of them into tattoo's! I bough books one and two of Girls on top
on 17 August 2015