on 27 May 2017
Love all her books, as does my daughter. Really helpful and she often chooses to do these over other story books frequently, which surprised me, but its great.
on 29 December 2016
This is advertised as suitable for 4-12 year olds, but my kids (6 and 8) both found the books far too baby-ish and more suited to children about 4-6 years old.
on 29 December 2011
My friend recommended these books as i am trying to talk about my 4 year olds emotions and trying to be nice to her friends and these books definitely help talk about feelings etc. Would recommend.
on 11 January 2014
Great book really helpful if you work with children with social and emotional difficulties. It is useful and a good resource
on 16 December 2013
I recommend this product to all counsellors of children with problems and parents who wish to read a story to their child
on 8 November 2014
I knew what I was ordering good thanks
on 4 December 2015