on 19 March 2011
Excellent book recommended to me by a friend. My oldest grandchild had been struggling emotionally since her mum and dad split, she had started bullying a younger student at school. She was able to read and relate to Ruby and be open about how she was behaving. It was almost like the book identified for her a behaviour she was not aware of. My younger grandson also enjoyed it and was very empathetic to Ruby.
on 28 January 2013
I work as a primary school counsellor and to be honest it's a good enough story for child with low self esteem but I find the drawings or so, so peculiar.

TBH it's overpriced for what it is and easier tomactually allow the child to write down all their negative feelings and throw it in the bin I find much more helpful.

Don't use this so much at all in my practice!
on 4 December 2016
Used this in school in anti bullying week the children lived it.
on 7 November 2015
Great book to share with children who have low self-esteem.
on 17 September 2016
fantastic book would recommend to all it really helped.