on 21 June 2003
i found myself in stiches reading this. quite possibley the funniest book i've read, along with The Young Ones - Bachelor Boys.
Adrian Edmondson is a comical genius and you can definetely see the Vvyvan (young ones) coming out in this book.
If you're a bit of a Vyvyan at heart, i think you'll find this book to your taste.
great guide on how to be a bastard in every aspect of life. it worked for me!
on 25 November 2010
Very much a product of its time, but had me laughing out loud. A brilliant record of a great time for british humour, a present for my brother for christmas and I know he had it at the time but it got lost somewhere along the line - I'm sure he'll love it too and it will bring back happy memories!
on 7 August 2006
I love this book about time read learn & put to practice. This book is a serious guide for Men wanting to improve thier interpersonal relationship skills.

If you want to learn to be a cool bad boy this is the book to buy.
on 26 August 2013
This was the first 'used' item I had every bought and I was very impressed with the quality. It looked brand new.
on 20 August 2013
i first got this book in the 80s. lost it over the years and bought it again still as funny as ever
on 4 April 2013
I had borrowed a copy and it was in my car when stolen and it was a much appreciated replacement
on 31 July 2016
Delighted to have found a copy of this book. Ade Edmondson is so funny. I'm laughing as hard as I did in the 80s when it was written.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 March 2014
Even though it's an old used book, I was glad to get hold of it. Impossible to get hold of here in Sweden. Pricing was dead cheap, even with shipping costs it was a really good deal.
on 30 August 2014
Good but liked the other one even more
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 March 2016
Very funny. Fans will love it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse