on 22 October 2017
I've been searching for a decent collection of Grimm's Fairy Tales for a few months. Many are clumsily rewritten or without illustrations. This is both lovely in the writing and illustrations. My four year old loves it and I'm loving rereading tales my grandparents read to me as a child. Although more expensive than some of the other compliations out there, it is worth the extra money.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 May 2015
I bought this for my grandchildren, aged 9, 7 and 5. The eldest, my grand-daughter, loves it and says it's a great book, and she can't read the stories fast enough! I had a book of Grimms fairy stories myself as a child but this is a beautiful looking book that all children would love to read, and be enthralled by the stories and the pictures. Definitely recommend it.
2 people found this helpful
on 8 October 2017
A beautiful book that took me back to my childhood.
on 24 February 2017
Lovely books great illustrations !
on 17 May 2015
This is a wonderful book. I enjoyed reading this and will do again. A great read. Delighted with this.
on 17 May 2014
Beautiful book my 6 year old can't put it down she even tries to take it in the bath with her.
One person found this helpful
on 7 May 2015
Great book. Would recommend.
on 1 June 2014
Beautifully presented and illustrated; my two grandchildren love this book and it is a regular favourite for our bed-time stories.
on 28 January 2016
As a fan of Grimm, this book is great. Lots of stories to read to the kids.
on 13 January 2015
Lovely book, very pleased.