Customer reviews

Spring
Format: Board book|Change

on 3 March 2017
Lovely book with beautiful pictures, great for creating you own story as there is no text. My one year old loves it. Will definitely get all seasons for her.
on 27 January 2016
Brill
on 9 September 2005
All of this series of books are worth getting hold of..they are absent of the familiar popular childrens tv characters, they have beautiful illustrations conveying warmth and family and fun and simplicity, they cover the seasons, family relationships, nature, weather, animals etc-all important concepts for young children and do so without even a word -the child can participate more by identifying and describing/expanding from the picture forms alone and create their own ideas. They have a classic feel about them but cross the border to remain relevant today, perhaps more so if we're faced with less outdoor input etc and forced to look to books to provide it. Would make lovely gifts.
on 15 February 2009
This is a great book. There are no words just beautiful images of a little girl in spring. Its a real starting point for conversations about the spring and it signs and experiences. My 4 yr old daughter liked to point a the elements she knew about and tell me about them and then ask questions about those she didn't. The lack of story does not hinder its appeal.
on 23 April 2012
My son (18 months) loves this book, and asks to "read" it a lot. The illustrations are lovely and open to many interpretations. A must for seasonal reading!
on 28 September 2014
Absolutely love these season books by Gerda Muller! My little one loves these picture books and and we spend so much time chatting over the pictures. Truly beautiful illustrations and a wonderful way to explore nature and the seasons.
on 26 August 2013
Lovely board book with such big pictures!!
I love that there are no words and you can make your own story, or just try to find all the different things in the pictures!
Perfect for a seasonal basket of books!
on 24 March 2014
Beautiful book, my son loves it, I love it, we never tire of it. I'm looking forward to summer to buy the next instalment.
I'd recommend this book and her others to everybody
on 29 July 2014
All of my children love these books, they can be looked at simply for the gorgeous illustrations or to prompt discussion of for ideas of seasonal activities, beautiful, timeless.
on 17 March 2016
Exce,,ent quality for very young children