Customer reviews

Format: Board book|Change

on 13 February 2014
We're collecting one each season as our little ones loves these books!
The pictures are beautiful and relect lots of the sorts of things going on at home. We particularly liked the move from Christmas to Spring on the last page, which made the transition of taking down the tree and lights a bit easier (as someone was a little upset).
Lovely that you can make up our own narratives and especially enjoyable by those far to young to read books or cope with involved stories. Our little one will quite happily 'read' this on her own
on 19 October 2013
Gorgeous illustrations with lots to talk about and to encourage speech about in young toddlers. Perfect for 1-2 year olds (but my 4 year old loves them just as much). They present an idyll of childhood we parents can only aspire to recreate. Enjoy!
on 2 February 2016
Beautiful illustrations - bought my grand daughter the set. Excellent value and very colourful.
on 27 January 2016
Brilliant
on 25 May 2013
Nice to have a book without words occasionally so that you have to really focus on the pictures. Short and sweet, perfect for my four year old.
on 24 July 2012
I'm going through all Gerda Muller's season books and I think they are perfect for little children. My son (aged 21 mo) really likes to watch the pictures and talk about them.
on 25 April 2015
lovely pictures
on 6 November 2012
This is a lovely book. I bought 'Autumn' by the same author.
My one year old loves looking at the pictures and I do too!
on 11 August 2014
Children love this book
on 4 December 2014
The littles love this great for the under 4s, will be getting the other 3.