on 10 July 2017
Please remember this book is tiny its dimensions are 6 inches tall and 4 inches wide, so its great to carry around and comfortable to read, but when it came to putting it on the shelf there was no where for it to go...

Great book really enjoyed it i found it to be smarter than 1984 which in my view was notoriously depressing... In a way it conveys a similar story and meaning but in a completely opposite manner which was fascinating.
on 16 March 2017
Great story and great book. A must read alongside 1984 to make you think and question the world around you and the direction its going. Everyone should read this fascinating book
on 4 August 2017
It's true what they say; this is as crazy as Orwell's 1984, perhaps even more! An incredible look into a world of pre-determining our rank and fate, of no free will or emotions. Prepare yourself for an uncomfortable ride.
on 26 April 2017
Brave New World is still a brilliant read. It arrived promptly and well packed, as I knew it would, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it again.
on 14 June 2017
Ordered this for part of my English Coursework at school.

The product itself was in impeccable quality when I recieved it, it broke my heart to annotate all over it as it was so beautiful.

The story is extremely interesting and I would remcommend this book to anyone. Huxley is a fantastic writer and should be more widely considered as one of the greatest writers of his time.
on 5 September 2017
I must admit. I found this book intriguing and especially the first few chapters, but then the Linda storyline became tedious, but I carried on reading till the end. I think that Huxley went into too much detail of what one character looked like, mannerisms etc and not enough focus on an entertaining storyline, that could be found in certain other chapters throughout this book
on 6 August 2017
Can't get into this book properly. Stuck at 3/4 of the way through. Considering whether to finish it.
on 15 April 2017
bought as a gift, recipient enjoyed it..
on 4 July 2017
Excellent story and more and more relevant each day in our modern world.
on 9 October 2016
Aldous Huxley is incontrovertibly one of the greatest writers of all time. Not only is he imaginative, he brings forward criticisms of our society and ourselves like no other can. A man well ahead of his time, it’s the sort of read that changes your life.