on 10 May 2014
It's a great little book. And I mean little. I've seen bigger mobile phones !! The recipes are traditional. And the few I've tried came out great. There aren't many recipes in this book (I want to say booklet) but if you're keen to try bake stone cooking it's a great little thing to start with. Worth the money, definitely.
on 15 May 2017
The book is a little smaller than expected but it is a marvellous book to have so very pleased- would recommend.
on 12 August 2017
Great little book, reminds me of my nan cooking her welsh cakes, hence the purchase
on 23 September 2017
Very disappointed with this booklet not many recipes and I don't understand how you can charge this price when it's printed @£1.99p! Unfortunately I had already given it as a present with a bakestone before I realised otherwise I would have returned it.
on 10 March 2017
A brilliant little book with some very useful recipes in it
on 19 July 2017
Bought as a gift ok as far as I know
on 24 August 2011
Very nice little cook book. Some gorgeous traditional recipes inside. Have made the Welsh cakes on my griddle many times. Delish!:-P
on 28 March 2014
I am interested in making these new recipes on my new griddle. I think it has a lot for such a little book
on 3 August 2010
This is a very useful book, not only for those who use the bakestone on a daily basis but also for the beginner. Bobby sets out the history of the bakestone and often has a tale to tell of the recipe's origin. A most handy size to slip into a drawer in the kitchen or to take while out shopping. These recipes can be adapted for modern cooking methods, but the bakestone proves its versatility in Bobby's reliable hands.

I bought this little book many years ago and, grease spattered and dog eared, my copy is as much a part of my kitchen as my bakestone and range. I thoroughly recommend it to you.
on 31 October 2014