Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 January 2013
I had heard about this book and the benefits of apple cider vinegar for arthritis from a friend. I have an elderly Labrador dog that has been suffering from arthritis for over 7 years and is at the point of needing support walking. It does say that it can take months for the cider vinegar to work according to the individual. but after just a few days my dog has been standing and walking. we have now called it the miracle cure in our household and we are now all on it!
on 26 June 2017
Really interesting book, hope the recipes help .
on 12 March 2017
Excellent read good quality.
on 12 March 2017
not sure what i was hopeing for but did try for a while but didnt fined any good for arthritis
on 3 August 2011
Suffering from Arthritis for the last 3 years I having read the Margaret Hills book "Arthritis the Drug Free Way" I have taken cider vinegar regularly for a year. I notice the difference in the joints when I stop taking it. This book explains fully the many uses and benefits of taking a daily dose of cider vinegar and is easily understood by everyone.
I have found no side effects.
on 11 October 2014
This book has changed my life,after suffering badly at times from reflux for a couple of years and being on the dreaded anti-acid tablets,i read this only to find that in actual fact i was not producing enough acid in my stomach (the doctors assume you are producing to much acid).Taking two tablespoons of cider vinegar in water half hour before my main meal helps to stimulate acid production in the stomach,which obviously helps to break down your food.Previously the food was left fermenting in the gut causing all the associated problems.If you suffer from this problem you will need to read this book.AND no more drugs and their side effects
on 25 January 2011
Margaret Hills has written many extremely informative books on the subject of arthritis. This one on Cider Vinegar explains its incredible properties. Believe me, Cider Viegar really does work!
on 4 December 2015
Fantastic
on 1 July 2016
Book full of info not as comprehensive as I first thought but adequate to give food for thought.
on 12 January 2016