Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 July 2014
As a Silver surfer I wanted something easy to use so I could get the most out of my tablet. This certainly fits the bill as all the instructions are straightforward, and I often refer to it as I want to try out as many things with it as I can. Would recommend it to anybody from beginner onwards.
on 12 November 2013
This author has an ability to make complex things simple to understand which is just what is required. He avoids technical speak and covers the things most of us need in an easy assimilated way. The book is a must for users of this tablet.
on 9 November 2013
Having just got a Nexus 7 and not being good with technology I found this little book to be absolutely brilliant. It seemed to cover just about everything I was not sure about and explained it very clearly. I can thoroughly recommend this book
on 9 November 2013
Having just got a Nexus 7 and not being good with technology,I found this little book to be absolutely brilliant.It seemed to cover just about everything I was not sure about and explained it very clearly.I can thoroughly recommend this book.
on 25 February 2014
I am 72 yrs old i found the book quite easy to follow on somethings i was not sure how to do on my nexus 7,
like transfering music, photo's etc from my pc.
on 12 June 2014
When you unbox the Nexus 7 there are NO instructions to get you started! This book deals very clearly with the all basics and - despite being an Android virgin - I felt completely at ease in no time.
on 20 June 2014
I have never had an Android device before and the Nexus 2 was my first Android tablet. However, this slim book has enabled me to set my preferences, install various Apps, configure the main home screens and use my email accounts. If the book had been more helpful about how to set up and use widgets I would have given it the full five stars. On the who.le this book has been most helpful to me.
on 16 March 2015
Great little book if you are new to tablet use. Does not go into great detail on many subjects, but covers the basics admirably. Have benefited hugely from this book as a new tablet user myself. You can get used to your new tablet quite quickly, so that in no time at all you don't really need the book anymore.
on 23 March 2015
Useful book if you are new to Android or Nexus 7. Took me an age to transfer my music from my PC because I ripped my CD's as WMP files which Nexus7 won't play. Not the books fault I know but I wish it had addressed this particular problem instead of telling me how I could buy downloads from play store.
on 4 January 2015
An ideal introduction to the Nexus tablet. As a reasonably proficient PC user, I was a tablet novice. This book is the third that I have bought in the Babani Computer Guidebook series (others were for Windows 7 and for MS Office 2013). By far the best style that I have found.