on 13 November 2014
Sort of book you can dip in and out of... I read this on the bus on the way to work... its better than staring out the window .its a lot better than staring out the window... its funny in parts although i did skip the bits where its written like a comic with speach balloons coming out of cartoon pictures mainly cos the print was too small to read. I guess I didnt miss much .
on 6 February 2015
Every book by Karl is laugh out loud funny. This does not disappoint. For anyone who likes to have a good time I highly recommend Karl's books (much better if you get familiar with him first, just watch and listen to the Ricky Gervais podcast, and his travel shows.) If someone you know is having a difficult time, it makes a great set of gift too.
on 3 October 2013
Karl needs to work on his writing as the books are becoming repetitive in their style and his moans are popping up again and again. I know we read things because we enjoy the style of writing but this is just a little too much of the same.
on 20 September 2017
Classic Karl P
on 22 October 2017
Hysterical book making me laugh out loud. Arrived in immaculate condition.
on 18 October 2013
Well where to start ... he is one of the funniest men if ever seen I love how his brain thinks lol.... git to say when he smiles it don't look right lol a great read......can't wait yo read the next book...
on 1 March 2016
Reading at the moment and it's a funny and enjoyable read
on 25 February 2014
bought as a Christmas gift for my son. He enjoyed the first book and the tv series so decided to get this one too. arrived promptly.
on 12 September 2014
Excellent
on 13 July 2013
we are great fans of the tv programme and the book is just as funny so well worth a read