Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 February 2014
This is a clear, straightforward and easy to follow diet without breaking the bank. The meals are simple and nutritious, the recipes are easy to follow and the ingredients are easily available.
on 26 May 2015
At last! A comprehensive recipe book that caters for my gluten allergy without me constantly having to redesign the ingredients to suit! Liked it so much I bought another as a gift for my coeliac friend who has the same difficulties with recipes, but with a dairy intolerance thrown in finds cooking a nightmare! Thanks to the author for his inspired recipes and dietary awareness! I'm sure this will be well used!
on 10 August 2014
Love this recipe book! Was new to Paleo way of eating and the book is full of delicious easy to make recipes. Managed to locate most of the ingredients used frequently in UK supermarkets like raw honey, coconut flour etc. Used often and enjoy the breakfast smoothie ideas.
on 5 July 2016
The recipes are simple, delicious, quick and easy to adjust to if you wish. We've been stuck in a bit of a rut for a while and this book has been very inspiring.
Yes, some of the ingredients are expensive but with a bit of imagination they can be easily substituted.
on 9 March 2014
I saw this title for sale in Waterson's for £14.99. It was available in my local 'Bargain Books' shop for a mere £4.99. The book is well laid out and had a good range of recipes. My main gripe is that much of it is not available to the poor. Salmon steaks and venison don't come cheap. A family of four on a low income would not be able to use many of the recipes. Daniel, how about including some low cost recipes in the next edition?
on 27 July 2014
The recipes are excellent. I'm so pleased I bought this book. We're losing weight, without feeling deprived of good food.
on 20 February 2014
Having decided to try a paleo/primal diet I bought this book for ideas. The recipes are delicious and easy to follow. If you want to lose weight healthily I would recommend it.
on 30 January 2016
Although the recipes look quite tasty, there is a huge problem with this book - there are no carb counts! Most people following a paleo diet are either diabetic, like me, or trying to lose weight. In each case, you need to know the carb count of the food you're eating. A paleo cookbook without any carb counts at all is quite useless to me.
on 14 September 2015
Whilst I did t purchase this book from Amazon (Waterstones) I can definitely recommend it. Good 'basic principles' section to kick things off then a wide selection of recipes, all with good instructions and excellent photos. Watch out for the cauliflower and mushroom curry though, I think they mean tsp not tbsp for the spices!!
on 20 July 2014
Some lovely recipes even if you don't want to follow the diet to the letter