Customer reviews

on 19 February 2014
I love this wall calender, superb ballet pictures and product. It came in time for the new year, which i was grateful to, well packaged.
Just superb everything was. Thank you.
on 8 March 2014
As our granddaughter takes ballet lessons every week and is totally committed, we bought this calendar for her as a Christmas present. and she was totally enthralled. Superb!
on 18 November 2013
Arrived on time and so well packed that it was perfect. Nice large format and full of divine pictures from various scenes at Covent Garden. Wonderful for Ballet lovers everywhere.
on 15 January 2014
My wife is a fan of the Royal Ballet and loves the calender. This got me a lot of brownie points.
on 8 January 2014
It was a gift for someone else, a relation . It was what I wanted and arrived when I needed it..
on 28 July 2015
my granddaughter was very pleased