• Drive

Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 March 2011
Fantastic book, much better than I expected. From his previous books; Lift Off and Start Your Engines, I did not think it could more interesting and inspirational. As an Industrial Design student I have benefited greatly from this book and I feel it would be equally beneficial to anyone looking to pursue a career in Design. All in all a definite recommendation.
on 26 April 2012
As a modeler I'm constantly looking for new stuff to get ideas from, so this neat book is just what I was looking for. Loads of pictures of futuristic cars, military and sports, it's quite a treasure chest of inspiration for scratch building. Highly recommended.
on 17 May 2014
Great book, I love how Scott Robertson can think outside the box in design yet keep everything functional and based on real things and his example of rendering is extremely valuable in it's own right.
on 7 September 2015