on 3 April 2016
Having read Necropolis series I have to say this book is very different from it. I'm not saying it's bad just different. The heroine seems at a loss as to why she is who she is and it seems her partner is her opposite until the end.
I'm going to get the second book to see if it becomes better as I loved Necropolis.
on 8 June 2014
I have read some of the author's others books and really
enjoyed them. His new shadow series gets off to a great start with night terrors and I can't wait to continue the series in the next book. With jinx and his partner two new interesting characters are created in this crazy new world. would recommend.
Urban Fantasy takes a new twist as Tim brings his own version of the Incubi to the reader in a cracking crime thriller that readers will really get behind. It has great prose, some wonderful concepts and when added to principle players dialogue all round generates something that was a pure joy to sit back and read, so much so that I wouldn’t think that you’ll be getting much sleep that night.

Its definitely going to be a book where you feel naught with your “one more chapter” thought and when added to the fact that the world is so open for future exploits as well as the chance for truly evil villains all round makes this a book that I really can’t recommend enough to UF fans looking for something new.
on 14 November 2015
Read the Nekropolis series before this and loved the different slant on urban fantasy, so thought I would try this. If anything loved this book more. Jenks is a terrific character and I have already started the second book. Can't say more than that.
on 8 October 2014
Cant wait for the next one!