Customer reviews

Dirty Beasts
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 17 December 2013
I overheard one of the mums reading this to her daughter and loved it. Not dissimilar to Julia Donaldson's books. I'm sure my son's going to enjoy it as it's a nice easy read for a seven year old, very humourous.
on 10 September 2015
s always roald dahl never dissapoints. My son struggles to read so therefore prefers to never open a book but as the books have some humour (typical boy humour) hes starting to want to read. Highly recommended
on 26 September 2013
Bought this for my 4 year old & 2 year old after reading a copy at their grandma's & they absolutely love it! They both find it hilarious, & we really enjoy reading the stories. Would definitely recommend.
on 25 October 2011
I bought this book for my niece, her mum had tried everywhere for this book, but of course, good old Amazon had it!
She absolutely loved the story & could not read it quick enough!
Another sure winner!!
on 25 October 2013
I enjoyed reading this book with my children and now I am enjoying reading it with my grand children. Roald Dahl's wicked humour and wonderful way with words is timeless. A treat for all ages.
on 24 November 2006
read this when i was younger. brought it recently for my daughter and she loves it. got the full box set of books and recommend any of his books as an exciting way to get your kids into reading.
on 21 October 2012
This was a great book i shared it with my children and they really enjoyed the poems. The pictures are black and white but the children thought they were good.
on 24 October 2012
My collection of Dahl's now quite full - this one came as promised - another good buy.
Delivered as indicated on website - on time and in good condition.
on 4 December 2016
A Christmas present for a grandchild. This arrived packed carefully with the copy of Revolting Rhymes.
It has been an excellent choice. He loves them.
on 9 August 2016
Must be brilliant as my great-grandson loves both books by the great Roald. As usual books arrived in excellent health, to time and well packed. Liza