Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 5 September 2012
I urge you to buy this brilliant book. It encourages children to think and feel and imagine and it really engages them, An example from this book would be 'Imagine being made differently...not really human at all" this suggestion is then followed by pictures of centaurs, lego men ghosts, drawings and jelly people. Lots to stir a child's imagination and help them think outside the box. I wondered what it would be like to be made of jelly too? Wibbly, cold and giggly I think.

I cannot tell you how much I ADORE this boook. I think both this and the first book YOU CHOOSE are brilliant they encourage children to interact with both the visual and the written word, they encourage them to be creative and use their natural resources and they enable stories to be created and worlds to be made.

Over a million copies of You Choose were sold and rightly so.I think these books should be in all KS1 classrooms and a mandatory read! Such fun. My five year old daughter sat for an hour with Just Imagine last night chatting to herself and imagining. How wonderful. If I knew their number I would call up the authors may self and say a great bIg WELL DONE. In a world of spoonfed entertainment you have encouraged a child to be creative and be entertained by their own minds. A great thing.
on 9 August 2016
I purchased this book for my granddaughters (aged four and six ) a while ago but felt I must write a review to tell others what a 'hit' this book has been ! Everytime they come to our house ,they ask to read the book with us and we have such fun! It is brilliant for developing their imagination,extending their vocabulary and I can highly recommend this book.
on 23 April 2017
We love You choose in our house so finding this book on Amazon was a no brainer. Maybe my children have grown up too much to really appreciate it now but it didn't keep my children as captivated as You Choose did. Still worth 4 stars though as there are still lots of occasions when we pick it up. It is a good conversation starter for sure.
on 24 July 2017
Our daughter selected this book as she had it at school, it's got pictures for you to imagine, a good book for opening discussions and went down well, similar in nature to you choose.
on 20 July 2017
These books are fantastic at extending vocabulary and children minds, my daughter lives them.
on 4 March 2015
My 3 year old loves these books and always wants to read them, at any point during the day. Really well illustrated and just a great way for the little ones minds to think and imagine things. You Chose by same author is another favourite in our house. A great gift to give as a kids bday present too!
on 12 June 2016
Very good book.. my daughter has it at school and wanted it for herself to keep at home. We did enjoy the "just imagine" game.
on 1 April 2017
Great
on 15 March 2016
8 yr old son loves this book but not quite as good as the other one
on 7 April 2017
My 6 year old son loves this book and it's great for family to get together with this book