Customer reviews

on 17 March 2017
Love it!!! Loads to do for a Merlin fan!! one downside is that the ones i received had pen/crayon/pencil on a few of the pages but could be cleared fairly easily. Love it :D
on 24 February 2012
The item arrived in good condition. The only issue I had was that the item was about 2-3 weeks late in arriving (took about a month total to arrive). I'm not sure this was the seller's fault, however, because international mail can be tricky and they said they mailed it out almost immediately. The first time I e-mailed them about it though, I got a response. 2 weeks later I e-mailed them again and did not. Thankfully, the item arrived another week later or I would have to deal with Amazon to try and get a refund. However, the item was as described and I was happy to finally be able to give it as a birthday gift to my friend, who also loved it.
on 29 November 2011
Bought for my 7 year old nephew who loves the tv programme. He adours the annual and insists on it being read to him most nights.
on 2 August 2013
Well I think that this product is a good quality book. I mean it is a great book however I think that most children
will enjoy reading even though it could be scary. I mean if you are fan of Merlin or even a fan of Harry Potter
then I suggest that you could purchase this book.
As I mentioned in my Merlin 3.75 inch figure of Gaius review the programme of Merlin is not shown on television anymore
but you could buy the DVD boxsets and I think that you have got to feel the appearance of the characters within the show
and to understand the moral background of the legend of King Arthur. So overall those are just my opinions.
Thank you Amazon.co.uk. Four stars all round!
on 8 January 2012
Bought this for my Grandson and it beautifully complements the tv series. Quality very good. Hope they continue with this next year.
on 7 January 2012
the annual is amazing and has lots of info in it, also has 3 or 4 stories from the episodes on tv which are amazing to read.
on 7 January 2012
I bought this annual for my grandson for Christmas as he is a big Merlin fan and for that reason it went down very well
on 15 January 2012
the recipient a 5 year old grandaughter has not had her nose out of this book since it was a christmas present
on 17 January 2012
This annual is a good quality little book. My 18 year old daughter ( a big fan of the serie) is french and had no difficulties understanding most of the text ( she's got a basic school/knowledge of the language) and found the few games enclosed to be quite easy. Well ... For a fan, I suppose it's all but normal ...I would definitely recommend it for a fan of the serie !
on 5 January 2012
This album was extremely poor v alue for money. If like our grandson yopu had followed the series on TV then there was nothing new in the album. Stories had been rehashed and a couple of puzzles added.

Would I buy it again NO. My grandson looked at it once and hasn't touched it since and he is a big fan of the series