on 17 February 2014
I had been given a copy of this book years ago but only started reading and did not continue. This time I read it all and found it very informative and I enjoyed it.
on 12 April 2018
Delivered earlier than expected. Reading it slowly to make sure all info sinks in properly!
review image
on 13 April 2018
Nice
on 19 June 2015
The classic best-seller by Hawking. I read it over and over understanding and appreciating more each time.
on 23 July 2014
This is the absolute bible of theoretical physics for the lay reader. Hawking imparts a clear understanding of principals that you've heard the names of but never truly got your head around.
VINE VOICEon 29 October 2012
This is really interesting. It is a brief version of the theories but is still fairly heavy going.
Worth giving a go if you are committed to finding out more but not a book you can pick up on a whim.
on 27 August 2013
I felt slightly left out having not read it, so I went ahead and ordered it and read it, tick done!

Easy to follow, not too long and in my (humble) opinion worth a read.
on 18 April 2018
Excellent read
on 27 February 2014
Very interesting but thinking in 4 or more dimensions is a bit of a challenge to me these days despite being a Physics graduate back in the 70's.
One person found this helpful
on 27 November 2012
Amazing book a must read. I love the way that he wrote the book. You can actually travel on his works and visualise the universe like he sees it. I read the book twice all ready, and i always find something new.