Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 March 2017
Lee Child as created a great character in Jack Reacher, sometimes the novels are a bit far fetched which spoils it slightly but always an easy read.
I tend to read a few other books between reading Jack Reacher books or I would start to find them a bit the same.
Steve Whitcombe
The Persuader is a good read but starts to get a bit to far fetched for me, although I am sure I will continue reading Jack Reacher books, once you are into the books its hard to watch the films with a very small Tom Cruise playing Jack Reacher.
Steve Whitcombe.
on 3 June 2017
Slightly different pace and vibe form this offering, no complaints it was enjoyable as anticipated, with a grim and dark edge touching on the characters past
on 31 October 2015
As usual excellent story , well written, had difficulty putting it down once started had to keep on going till the end.

Looking forward to the next in series, which I have now got. Yorkie
on 8 March 2016
Readable but would not say they were in good condition as stated ! perhaps I`m just more careful with my new books.
on 20 July 2017
Lee Child novels are amazing reads.
on 19 July 2017
Can't wait to read the rest.
on 30 July 2017
Love Jack Reacher stories.
on 1 June 2017
Good condition. great read.
on 29 May 2017
Would give an almost 5, one I enjoyed very much.
on 7 March 2007
I've read a few of the Reacher books, but I always prefer the ones written in the first person. I have no idea why this is...

The first chapter of this book (deliberately) misleads the reader, and then after that, everything is explained in the subsequent chapter(s). All very cleverly done, by the way.

The author then creates a very realistic impression of the main location where the story is set. A big house by the ocean. The characters also add to that realism. You could even argue that the location is an extra character in itself.

For me, this story is up there with my favourite book of the series (Killing Floor). I doubt you will be disappointed....