on 23 June 2017
Lots of good stuff here - love the book and its a great treat to read when I have a few spare minutes. Make me feel grateful for language and reflection.
on 24 March 2015
More than any other book I have owned in years, this one speaks straight to my soul in practical terms and calls me home to the deepest truth of who I am.
on 15 May 2013
A beautiful book.... whether you read a bit everyday or just open the page when you need guidance

Definately recommend it to anyone and everyone - also makes an excellent gift for friends and family
on 22 March 2017
I have this book physically and I ordered this version so i can access it anywhere I am :)
on 11 June 2017
A great read. It makes me think.
on 27 June 2013
Found it on the shelf at my daughter-in-law's home - and had to have my own copy. A beautiful book for reference and meditation.
on 13 April 2012
As of April 2012 I can't understand why this book has only one review of any consequence. I can't remember exactly when I bought this book but it surely must be over 12 years ago. I bought it at a time when I was experiencing a significant amount of personal distress, as we all do from time to time, and it became my own personal soothing balm to aid my recovery. I imagine the words within are for those who walk the fierce edges of life and who fall and stumble from time to time. I think that's all of us ... isn't it?
on 28 May 2017
This book is 365 days of straight talk and inspiration that will speak to your heart, challenge you and transform your thinking if you let it. It is one of the best books I happened to pick up in a closing down bookstore sale in Houston and is the best half price book I've ever bought. I'd have gladly paid full price though. If you seek healing, if you seek enlightenment, if you seek inspiration and guidance, then add this to your book collection.
on 12 May 2013
It is has become part of my morning practice...that says a lot :) And I like it is so personal. Thank you.
on 1 October 2011
I really like the Book. In fact I have read the daily readings each day since receiving it.Mark Nepo combines a simple and powerful approach to life, and what is important in life, with the experience of surviving cancer, which informs his work.
- A shortcut to the nub of what really matters in life. Read it!