Customer reviews

just as described
on 15 July 2017
Okay
on 3 August 2012
this, like all Haynes manuals is THE manual to own, for decades they have been producing excellent workshop manuals that have not been surpassed. they are clear, informative and very easy to understand, (if you have a basic level of maintenance)
the basic rule is simply this, if you do not understand how to do a job after reading the 'how to' then it is above your skill level. there is a lot that is above many people's skill level, but each task is given a skill level indicator. for general maintenance, and minor repairs this book is invaluable.
on 17 November 2012
What you would expect from Haynes- good. Have not used the manual yet as touch wood my 407 has been trouble free for about 2 years (66k) which may amaze some readers who have had rather a more troublesome history with their cars.

Dealing with the rapid wearing lower ball joints on the front suspension, understanding the particulate filter system and the quirky behaviour of the ABS system all helped by owning this manual and could save you money.
on 30 November 2013
I have purchased many Haynes workshop manuals in the past which I have always found to be most useful when undertaking vehicle maintenance/repairs etc. This one lives up to my experience and expectations. Everything is explained in clear terms with cross references, where necessary.
on 23 September 2013
The service & rapair manual is what I have been looking for for ages as the Owners manual gives vertualy no information at all not even the type of Oil that is required. I have allways had a service manual and I have done my own servicing so the book will be a great help.
on 28 November 2015
I was delighted to receive this much earlier than estimated as there where a couple of jobs I needed to carry out. My dad always said "whatever the car you own, always have a Haynes manual to accompany it" they are very easy to follow & will tell you the skill you require for each of the tasks but with all the detailed information & pictures in their manuals there is every possibility you can safely do most thing's yourself. I, like my dad would recommend this manual to anyone who owns a Peugeot 407.
on 15 December 2015
My husband is very pleased with this manual, everything you need to know.quick delivery and cheaper than other sites I visited Thank you
on 18 June 2014
Found it helps to see what work I needed to do to repair any work on the car. Does what it says