on 11 February 2014
I usually give this product 10.10 (or 5 stars out of 5 stars in this case), but not this year.

We have found, that it says in this years (2014) book, that Shrove Tuesday and Ash Wednesday are on the 11th and 12th of February, when infact they are the 4th and 5th March this year.
I haven't gone through it all yet to see if there are any other misprints, but I thought I would make people aware.
on 28 February 2014
Bought for someone about to start working for Haynes, as a joke. Good price - although we are 2 months into the year now! Bit disappointed that there aren't more pictures in it & it's not more like the manuals. Only one picture per month & just all the normal boring diary stuff in between! Happy with delivery & packaging.
on 1 February 2014
Anyone who appreciates classic cars should have this diary

I have a few Haynes manuals for wrecks (I mean classics) I have had in the past -- the manuals helped keep them on the road for a few extra years before they were re-cycled into tin cans

The really good thing about these diaries is the full page top notch traditional Haynes cutaway diagrams every few pages -- covering classic cars. I love it -- So much that I bought a few -- has given me brownie points with a chap who helps me wiyj jobs I can't do -- also one for my favorite car breaker (that will get me to the top of the list when I need a rare piece!

The really daft thing though is it is cheaper and faster to buy from Amazon than direct from Haynes Buying from amazon and I got the several copies of 2014 in a couple of days
on 16 December 2013
been buying these as a pressy for myself and someone else for the past 6 years and they are great for anyone who drives and loves cars with lots of snippets about cars and a different car cutaway every month , i just wish they were more available on the high street not only online ordering because i nearly always forget to get these.
on 18 December 2013
Great pressie for dads grandads who need an instruction manual to get organised ! Or even mums and grandma's x sisters brothers x sons and daughters x in fact brill for anyone x a universal gift choice even !
on 12 May 2014
I was hoping that Haynes would have had the common sense to have put some useful information in re race meetings, shows etc in the car world over 2014. There is a two-page summary of a

I am bitterly disappointed with this purchase. At the front there are the usual diary tables - a year planner, a multifaith calendar and a calendar for 2013, 14 and 15. The other information is only a distance table and a table of UK number plate registration areas. The diary has a two-page diagram of a well known car, with a brief summary about it, at the beginning of the month. What is it's purpose? Something to read with a cup of coffee? As it is a desk diary, which probably sits next to one's computer, there is much more detailed and easily accessible information via the internet.
The only good points are that it is hard back, so I am less likely to lose it, there is an attached page marker and the paper is good quality.

I will definitely not be recommending it. This is a shame, as Haynes can produce some excellent products.
on 29 June 2014
In daily use by my son who is delighted with it. He stuffs it full of all sorts of papers and it doesn't seem to mind. Will buy him another next year.............
on 3 February 2014
I buy this book every year for my dad for Christmas, its a very good diary with information about cars as well, its not just a diary
on 17 October 2013
Great talking point, always something to look at - plenty of space for writing.

Buy one each year for brother in law
on 12 November 2013
This was good I get one every year it make a good present I will probably get a couple more for other people for Christmas