on 7 June 2013
The nearest you will get to owning the real thing, we can all dream! Interesting with the right level of technical info.
on 11 January 2014
Brilliant insight into an era of real racing. An interesting read for the technically minded whilst written in laymans language, I found it fasinating as this was the dominant racing car during my school boy days and now I can see how it all worked. The background info on the designers, mechanics and drivers was also great.
on 15 September 2013
I'm loving the sports for years, and I've bought RB9 manual also.
but, this M23 manual is much better than that.
it's not for newbies but for real F1 enthusiasts.

It's cool.
on 21 February 2014
Yep, I was looking for a book on the McLaren M23 & strangely enough this book entitled McLaren M23 suited my needs. Good text & pics, light reading, superb reference material.
on 26 August 2013
Nice quality book as per usual Haynes guides of this type. Nice photos but rather simplistic writing and a little disjointed. But overall recommended!
on 15 October 2013
This book is all about the people who were there working on the Mclaren M23 people like my self who were there and part of the team.
on 17 October 2013
Bought for my dad's birthday and he loved it. Great photos and diagrams, a real nostalgic look at classic racing.
on 22 June 2015
very good book with lots of detail and information for the enthusiasts and modeller .
on 31 July 2015
Excellent reference book for all those who remember Formula 1 as it should be !
on 17 February 2015
Title says it all, I really like these Haynes manuals.