Format: Hardcover|Change

on 23 November 2011
This is one of the best books i have read in a long time,i initially bought it as a cheeky christmas present for myself,but after reading the first 2 pages,well.....i kept going,work,bed or toilet it's with me.

Fantastic book.
on 6 February 2013
I am a passionate life long supporter of Leeds United and so was interested in the history of the club as i live in
northern ireland and seldom get to see leeds play in person. I would recommend this book to all those who support the club.
on 15 January 2012
To all avid Leeds United Fans, this is a must have book, i have most of the Autobigraphys, biography's but this with its coffee table lay out, quaily pictures and write up's of our proud history.

We will be back!
on 17 November 2011
I bought this recently for my husband for Christmas. Upon arrival, I had a quick look at it before putting it away. When I say quick look, I could still be there now. It looks fabulous, with loads of gorgeous pictures, and I am very very impressed with it.

I hesitated before purchasing it, but now I would heartily recommend it to any Leeds United fab, pre or post Revie. Superb book.
on 29 January 2012
I bought this book for my boyfriend at Christmas and it's kept him quiet ever since! He said it was the best present I've bought him to date. A fascinating read for any fan by all accounts!
on 3 January 2012
I was pleasantly surprised when this landed in my hands for Christmas. I have compiled a bibliography of well over 200 books on Leeds United, and expected this to be a brief, yet unfulfilling re-hash of other material. While many of these images may be familiar to hardcore fans, I don't think that this many have ever been offered up in one volume, and presented as well as this. Profusely illustrated throughout with some of the most iconic images of the club, it's a visual delight. Light on the text, but its images are where it shines. Well recommended.
on 19 January 2013
A must for the true Leeds fan...including lots of great pictures I hadn't previously seen. Get this with 'Dirty Leeds' by Robert Endacott and the big match 1 and 2 for a truly definitive look at (IMO) the best all round football team ever to grace a football field (and no I don't work for Amazon!).
on 24 December 2011
bought this for my son who was delighted with it
saw it advertised in daily paper but decided to check
on line first and saved approx a third on price
deal or no deal!
on 22 December 2011
A really lovely book! A great christmas gift!! It was a lot bigger than i thought it would be which is great. The perfect gift for any LUFC fan :)
on 7 March 2013
bought this book for a nostalgic walk down memory lane and it me gave that and so much more excellent book all you leeds fans its worth a read.