on 8 September 2014
I think this is from Daily Mirror photos down the years, rather than a careful collection. Some good images but I have seen much better and doesn't do HMQ justice.
on 22 May 2012
Really enjoyed this book. Bought it as a present for my mum but having a flick through before sending it got really absorbed and ended up looking through the whole thing myself.
One of the best things about the book is the amount of great photos of the Queen's life that the author has unearthed.
The book is full of great anecdotes to go with the pictures, but the book doesn't get too bogged down in heavy political history so is a fun read.
Would definitely recommend as a gift for Royal fans or jubilee souvenir.
on 27 June 2012
I ordered 3 of these books, 2 to give away and one to keep. One had the dust cover torm a little, so I kept this one. Not totally happy as the bookes were in the box loose, along with other items ordered, and not wrapped so one had obviously moved and the cover torn.
This aside the book is very informative with good pictures showing the Queens reign. I am happy I bought it.
on 25 July 2012
I bought this book for the client and it was very well received. The pictures are lovely. I just bought it also for my mother. Great for any Royal Watcher. Thanks:)
Loved this book from beginning to end, can pick up and put down as and when and still enjoy
Presentation excellent and makes a welcome addition to my "Royal " shelf
on 27 June 2012
Was given this book a few months ago as a present and am still enjoying reading it and especially looking at the fabulous pictures. Lots of information given in easily readable form in every chapter.A must for all royal fans.
on 14 January 2013
I chose this as a gift for someone. The book traces the life of the queen in text and photos. There are some lovely photos and it is a good book to browse through. Somehow the variety and quality of the photos weren't quite as good as I'd hoped... But all in all I was pretty happy with the book.
on 20 March 2014
Ordered this for my mother and she liked it very much indeed. Read and flipped through (quite slowly) myself, every page of this very nice book with lots of pictures describing sixty glorious years. Perfect Jubilee souvenir.
on 6 June 2012
The book arrived promptly. Very well laid out lots of photo's etc. couldn't put it down. Even ordered one for elderly relative who is also very pleased. Reccommend to anyone.
on 5 June 2014
I got this for my mum who loves it but be warned it's nearly all pictures.
If that's what you prefer it's ideal.