on 7 November 2015
I wanted to be able to do a bit of general maintenance on my bike without messing things up. The book shows clearly how to do the main things in nice staged instructions with some tips and advice. Good for a novice like me.
on 27 April 2017
Great book with great pictures. Good information
on 22 April 2017
A boon to an aged cyclist who last serviced his own cycle fifty years ago.
on 1 September 2017
This is a great book if you know what you're doing.
on 18 July 2017
BF very happy. Perfect for at home bike maintenance.
on 17 October 2017
Verry good.
on 17 September 2017
Helpful and informative
on 24 September 2014
too much detail about some things and not nearly enough about others
on 20 August 2012
Simple to follow, useful worth buying for the novice. I needed to change the rear gears and remove the chain etc. following which I needed to set up the gears again. The book guided me through the process. it all seems to be working fine now. this helped me understand a couple of things that have changed since I last owned a bike.

worth getting IMHO.
on 8 December 2012
I am new to cycling and the new components on modern bikes were a bit bewildering. I have always tinkered with cars and motorbikes and have had many Haynes manuals over the years which must saved me £thousands in repair bills through routine and preventative maintainance.

So far I have used the book to adjust the gear selectors and do some routine cleaning and servicing and have found the book clear and easy to understand - just like other Haynes manuals really

A must have for any bike tinkerer!