on 11 July 2013
This is so lovely! The best part is the stickers are of high quality, which is exactly what everypony demands! I bought this for my collection, but I know a child would love to have a set if they like this series. They are safe and easy to use, and colourful. You could stick them on the covers of school books, or on a plaque to put on your child's door. You could even buy a plain lunch box and 'pony it up'!
This is a fun colouring book, with a pull out double middle page of stickers. The stickers are not really for sticking in the book, but children can use them to decorate their own drawings, cards, etc. This is not a particularly thick book, but the paper quality is good and characters include Applejack, Princess Celestia, Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle and Rarity.

One real minus point is that there are no pictures of Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie also only appears alongside other ponies – there is no picture of her, on her own, to colour. If either of those are your child’s favourite, then that might be an issue. Overall, though, a nice colouring book (rather than a sticker book, it is actually a colouring book which contains stickers) for My Little Pony fans.
on 30 May 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter who absolutely loves it. She adores anything to do with my little pony and it has given her hours of pleasure. It arrived within two days of ordering and in excellent condition. Full of stickers and colouring pages and brilliant value. I highly recommend the seller and the product - you can't go wrong! Many thanks.
on 2 December 2015
Have bought 2 for presents. Looks locket but I'm not sure how the stickers will be reusable. There is no laminated page for a background on which the stickers could be peeled off again (which is what I've seen in other books). Still lovely and bright and came very quickly.
on 7 February 2015
I gave this to a my friend for Christmas. (She loves My little pony) She screamed in joy when she opened it but was a bit disappointed to find it did not include Fluttershy in the colouring pages (which is her favourite character). But overall I would recommend to others
on 5 September 2014
The product did not go kaboomy! ha ha ha! Sorry I can't help it
I have not used all of the stickers yet.
This book has colouring in pages at may or may not delight any little girl or brony or pegasisters.
The stickers in this book are reusable.
Meaning
be very careful when peeling off the sticker or it will tar.

I appologise for any spell mistakes I have made.
on 17 February 2014
Very nice colouring book and great stickers. Came very quick through post. I would have paid more for this so good quality for the price.
on 8 March 2013
ok im 21 now but my lil pony is fun so i bought these stickers to put on my laptop and they have been here for ages
on 14 January 2013
Grandaughter loved it - she loved my little pony so to have a good selelction of stickers in one book was good
on 7 May 2013
I brought this sticker book as a birthday present for a friends 21st. We are all obsessed with the program and she has wanted the sticker book for awhile. The sticker book has a few sheets of very good stickers, and then the rest of the book are pages of ponies you can colour in. The book arrived with one of the corners a bit bent, however I dont know if this happen in the post or by the seller. It arrived within a week.