Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 September 2014
Good Product
on 8 July 2014
Anyone embarking on a social work degree thoroughly recommend this book to guide you and show you what to expect in the next 3 years of your degree. Really enjoyed the read which is not a common thing I say when I read academic books . All the best for the future social workers !!!!
on 14 July 2012
I have read the 1st 3 chapters and so far I have found this very informative and helpful. I will be starting the 1st year of a social work degree in Sept and this was recommended by the tutors.
on 30 September 2014
I read this before I started my first year studying social work. It was a helpful insight on what to expect and I found it extremely interesting
on 10 November 2014
Is coming in very handy with helping me with my Social Work Degree
on 3 September 2014
Great book on what to expect when studying. Essential reading!
on 13 December 2011
I had this book recommended to me by several of my lecturers and it has been very useful in giving an overview of social work issues & the training needed. I've only given 4 out of 5 because it is quite a broad overview and other texts are obviously needed to fill in the gaps, so to speak, but I do recommend this book for anyone embarking on the social work degree course.