Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 12 September 2011
Inspirational, thought provoking and potentially life changing. I have found something in every chapter to make me reflect both on how I express my faith through worship and also about the God in whom I believe and trust. The combination of the theological and the practical, with lots of relevant illustrations and stories makes it a refreshing read.
on 12 September 2011
I thought this book was brilliant, balancing theological thought with practical insights and cultural comment from two wise heads.

Designed for both worship pastors/leaders and the worshipping church at large, this book is highly recommended.
on 10 January 2012
After reading this book, I was so impressed that I bought another copy as a Christmas present for our worship group. Those who have read it so far have also been very challenged and impressed by it so this is not just me speaking. If you are a member of a worship group or just interested in worship music then this is a really good resource and I can't recommend it highly enough.
on 8 June 2015
A brilliant perspective on worship and your relationship with God. The authors really connect with the subject and it made me rethink a lot of things. I would highly recommend this book!
on 8 December 2015
Excellent book on worship. Still reading it, and thoroughly enjoying it.
on 24 February 2015
One of the best books I have read on worship for a long time.