Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 January 2012
Very very disappointed when I bought these books. In short there are no pro points attached to the recipies.

Why you would buy a weight watchers book and then not have the pro points in, I have no idea. I looked and looked scouring for the points. Its doesn't even give other food values like fat, protein etc so you can work them out easily.

The low score is because of the absence of the points at all.

If you are buying these to use for the pro points system - don't.
on 23 May 2013
These books are really easy and colourful, but i felt that the postage and packing was a little excessive compared to the price of the books themselves.
The Supplier was really spot on and delivery was really quick and the books were delivered in really good condition.
I would recommend Wodery to anyone buying from them.
on 6 March 2012
Big mistake buying this book, would not eat anything that was in the book. Boring boring recipes! All the other books are fab, this is the worst!
on 1 February 2013
you can have your cake and eat it.. but no points value on any recipe is the only downside you have to guess
on 28 December 2011
Bought the entire series but now find that they are just a rehash of old recipies which were published in other Simon & Schuster WW books but this time without the pro-points values which make them worthless if you are trying to follow the program. What a waste of everyone's time.
on 29 May 2016
I love these books, we have about 6 of them now. Started with two a year ago and have bought others through out the year. We cook from them 3-4 times a week and are yet to repeat recipes! Very clear instructions and identifies meals that can be frozen. Preparation does often take a little longer than they state. Excellent way to healthily lose some weight, we had these alongside regular exercise and steadily lost weight.
on 20 August 2012
Absolutely Livid, I bought this and another TWO supposedly ProPoints books and there are NO PRO POINTS!! Whats the point (excuse the pun) in that!!

This will teach me to impulse buy and not check the reviews. Would never have bought these if I had known that,

I am writing an email of complaint as well to Rip off Merchant Weightwatchers as well. And they had better send me each receipes Pro Point value.

Is there a possibility that this is in breach of advertising standards? It plainly sells it self as a Pro Point Book so it isn't unreasonable to assume the Propoints would be with the books??
on 28 December 2011
RUBBISH!!! I love the weight watchers cookbooks but don't get these as they don't show the points per meal only the calories.

pointess ....literally
on 1 January 2012
I was slightly reluctant to buy this series of Weight Watchers cookbooks after reading some of the negative reviews, but I am so glad I treated myself as I am delighted with my purchase.

The books are in a handy small format - roughly the size of the books in the Good Food 101 series, which I also love. They're the ideal size for browsing easily, storing without taking too much space and just right for one recipe on each page. Most of the recipes are accompanied by delicious-looking photos of the dish.

It is true that there are no Points values, which as highlighted in other reviews, could be a problem for a lot of people and it does seem odd that these have been omitted. However, doesn't affect me at all - I know the dishes will all be fairly healthy and delicious as Weight Watchers recipes usually are, and I'm only interested in the calories, which are included. It is odd that some Weight Watchers books only have points values, and now these only have the calorie count - I would expect them all to have both points and calories - but for those who just want delicious recipes with calorie counts included, these books are ideal.

It may also be true that the recipes have previously been published elsewhere, but there's loads here to keep my cooking fresh and exciting in 2012, and loads of dishes I haven't tried before.
on 31 May 2014
This book is has some good healthy ideas for when you are bored of the same things, have tried a couple of these recipes, nice and easy to follow recipes great value.