on 13 May 2017
I worship the ground this man walks on - was great to read this, cannot criticise him for anything. Should you be a true fan I think you'll find you enjoy it. I could barely put the book down whilst reading.
on 10 November 2013
A must read for any fan and also entertaining for anyone who wants to understand how Alex Ferguson is the most successful football manager ever.
on 24 November 2013
I have bought this for a MU fan hope he enjoys the read all about Sir Alex and his years of football.
on 1 March 2014
Hubby had tears standing in his eyes when he opened this gift. I though he would like it, but he loved it, read from cover to cover with lots of little cherrupping noises mixed with comments about the 'greatest manager' and 'gods own football' and in a nutshell he liked it. If you know a serious Man United fan this book is a must.
on 14 May 2014
A great Man and a fantastic book !!!! this item came to me as predicted and well packaged from the seller !! theres not much else i can say about the great man and the fantastic time that he spent as manager of the biggest football club in the world !!!!
on 28 May 2013
Great book for Man U and Fergie lovers!! Great book to send to City supporters, Liverpool supporters and especially Arsenal supporters, for a gloat!
on 26 January 2017
I enjoyed this book as it helped me with my management studies
on 15 May 2013
What can I say about Sir Alexander Ferguson that has not already been written, WHAT a Manager and you will probably never see the like of again, great book.
on 9 October 2012
A great read that takes us through Sir Alex's time at Old Trafford with some wonderful tales from the people who know him.
on 11 July 2012
Purchased this book for a gift for my husband and he was thrilled with it. A must for all Manchester United Fans.